Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles which improve bladder control and sexual performance. You can fit Kegel exercises, also known as pelvic floor muscle training, discreetly just about any time in your daily routine.
CFSPs' Deck of Sex Position Cards: A great tool for discovering new positions & adding variety to lovemaking!
Benefits of Kegel Exercises
You can benefit from kegel exercises if you:
- Have weak orgasms.
- Want better more powerful orgasms.
- Leak a few drops of urine after urinated and walked out of the restroom.
How to do Kegel Exercises
First, you need to find the right muscles. To find the pelvic floor muscles stop urinating mid-stream. The muscles used to stop your urine mid-stream are your pelvic floor muscles.
Your first kegel exercise:
- Empty your bladder.
- Lay in your bed on your back.
- Squeeze your pelvic floor muscles and hold for 5 seconds and then rest for 5 seconds.
- Do this 5 times 3 times a day.
- Work towards squeezing your pelvic floor muscles for 10 seconds and resting 10 seconds 3 times a day.
When to do Kegels
Kegel exercises can be done discreetly any time of the day. They can be done while you’re driving to work, sitting at your desk, or relaxing on the couch.
When to Expect Results
You should start to see results of your kegel exercises within a month of doing them. For continued results make kegel exercises a permanent part of your daily routine.
Do you have any tips on kegel exercises? Share them in the comments. We’d love to hear about them.