Tortoise is an intercourse technique that uses extremely slow motions so you can really feel each other. The sexual tension that’s built up during this technique is often released as an explosive orgasm you won’t soon forget!
How to Perform the Tortoise Intercourse Technique
- Set the mood by turning the TV off and lighting a few candles, so your wife can relax and enjoy her time with you.
- Start with foreplay without climax until both of you are very aroused. Touching, kissing, and maybe a little oral sex without climax.
- Get into a comfortable sex position where the husband won’t get tired while taking things extremely slow during sex. Here are examples of sex positions that work well with this technique.
- Begin by barely pressing the head of the penis against her vulva and then slowly back off after a moment. Slowly push it against her and back away a few times.
- Next, push the head slowly, so her inner lips open a little to receive it and then back off slowly. Repeat this step slowly several times.
- Next, push until the head of the penis is just inside of her vagina. Hold it there for a moment and then slowly back out. Repeat this step several times.
- You get the idea. Keep repeating these steps while going a little deeper each time until you’re entirely inside of her.
- If you’ve made it to the point where you’re all the way in, but she hasn’t climaxed, pull out a little and hold still while you or she stimulate her clitoris with your fingers or a small vibrator until she climaxes.
- Once she climaxes, you can pound away and get yours.