Push Down is a manual stimulation technique that uses one finger and a simple stroke to stimulate the clitoris. This technique generates light stimulation and can be performed by the man or woman and is great for waking up her clitoris and getting it aroused during foreplay.
Getting Into Position
- The wife lies on her back with a bunch of pillows under her back and head.
- She spreads her legs, bends her knees, and rests her feet on the bed.
- The husband lies on his side next to her and positions himself so the hand he’ll use to stimulate his wife can easily and comfortable reach her vulva.
How to Perform the Push Down Technique
The husband gently places the pad of his pointer finger on the top of his wife’s clitoral hood and then slides it down towards her vagina. Repleat this motion starting with light, slow strokes, and add more pressure and speed later as needed.
- Add Breast Stimulation: Use a free hand to caress her breasts and stroke them or she can wear a pair of nipple suckers or pinchers.
- More Clitoral Stimulation: Add a drop or two of scream cream to increase blood flow to her clitoris and make it more sensitive to touch, or use the tip of a small vibrator to make the strokes instead of your finger.